For any MMORPG fan, the future often weighs heavily upon the mind. We get excited about what secrets might be in development. We wonder about how the game will grow. We worry about the long-term viability. In short (sorry, Hobbits), we have one foot planted in the present and one tentatively stepping out to tomorrow. The future of Lord of the Rings Online right now seems more uncertain than ever. I don’t mean that in a foreboding way, either. We’ve completed the main story of the books, with only some epilogue and appendix material left to provide solid guidance before the developers go off the rails (eagle mounts, whee!). The game has competition on the way and has to remain profitable and attractive to both its core and expanded audience. With a big content update on the way and talk of more things to come down the road, I thought it’d be a good time to squint and see what we might discern about the future of this MMO as it pushes deeper into its second decade of operation. A future class One of the most exciting and unexpected developments for LOTRO happened this past week with the word that… Read full this story
- Protect Pharmaceutical Corporation Launches New Business Model.
- Professional Services Firm JLL Technology Solutions Turns to FinancialForce to Optimize Sophisticated and Agile Business Model
- Service Providers Can Now Elevate Their Business Models by Seizing Control of the Burgeoning Smart Home and Business Opportunity
- The Morning Download: Innovating the Business Model
- It’s All About Business Model Innovation, not New Technology
- Mitel Next Draws Customers and Partners to Phoenix for First-Hand Look at the Future of Business Communications
- VegaWallet Looks To Serve Unbanked Communities and Untraditional Business Models.
- Collins Road Theatres to change up business model
- Will there still be room for poetry in NMSU run-like-a-business model?
- LIG Assets, Inc. To Begin Construction of Panama City, Florida Model Home Immediately & Unveils Significant New Company Developments
LOTRO Legendarium: Future classes, business models, and direction have 337 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 22, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.