En Masse Entertainment has released a new content update for TERA: Happily Evil After.
The update introduces new Dakuryon pets that can auto-loot, gather, and use potions and infusions.
You and up to four of your friends will be able to head directly to the Highwatch Outskirts and dive into the new and improved incarnation of the Shadow Sanguinary dungeon, complete with enhanced boss fights and matching loot. The Imperator, Pahoegar, and Dakuryon are waiting inside for you, along with a significant chunk of the ruthless Archdevan Imperial Army, all who are dying to prove themselves to the dark lord Dakuryon by slaying an unwary hero. Conquering the Shadow Sanguinary and other high level dungeons will reward players with new crafting materials for the newly introduced Ethereal accessories that players will be able to craft.
You can find out more at the event page linked below.
- Windows 10’s next big update arrives in October
- What’s New in Windows 10’s 20H1 Update, Arriving Spring 2020
- Let Windows 10 Figure Out When to Automatically Update Your PC
- Microsoft’s Next Windows 10 Update Arrives Monday
- Update Your PC Now to Fix This Pesky Cortana Security Flaw
- Verizon Moto Z3 Will Get 5G Support When Its Android Pie Update Arrives
- Microsoft Blocks May 2019 Windows Update on PCs With USB Storage, SD Cards
- Android Pie Update Arrives on OnePlus 6 in Form of Open Beta
- Resident Evil 2 for PC is just $45 for readers of The Verge
- $15 off Resident Evil 2 on PC, Super Bowl TV deals, and more are this week’s best deals