close Video Pompeo says Kerry is actively undermining US policy on Iran Secretary of State Mike Pompeo says his predecessor John Kerry is advising European and Iranian diplomats to wait out the Trump administration to salvage the Iran nuclear deal; Rich Edson reports from the State Department. President Trump and John Kerry entered into a war of words on Twitter Friday, with the president suggesting the former secretary of state had “illegal meetings” with the Iranian regime, and Kerry suggesting the commander-in-chief should be more concerned with the Russia investigation. “John Kerry had illegal meetings with the very hostile Iranian Regime, which can only serve to undercut our great work to the detriment of the American people. He told them to wait out the Trump Administration! Was he registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act? BAD!” Trump tweeted Thursday night. John Kerry had illegal meetings with the very hostile Iranian Regime, which can only serve to undercut our great work to the detriment of the American people. He told them to wait out the Trump Administration! Was he registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act? BAD!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 14, 2018 The president’s tweet came amid Republican criticism… Read full this story
- Schiff, Jordan trade barbs during impeachment deposition over who's on TV more
- Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks
- The Latest: North Korea worries linger as Trump leaves Japan
- Meet the new NAFTA — same as the old NAFTA
- Trump-Mexico relations hit new low after 20% border wall tax mooted
- 'This country will not stand for it.' Trump hints at retaliation for Iran shooting down U.S. drone in the Gulf but says he believes 'loose and stupid' general made a 'mistake' and did NOT act on orders from Tehran
- Iran vows to ‘bring down Donald Trump in 2020 election like it toppled Jimmy Carter after humiliating failure of 1980 hostage crisis
- Trump says Egyptian President doing a 'great job' despite human rights abuse claims
- Trump going easy on China over Hong Kong would betray US values
- The Donald arrives for four-day red carpet visit: Trump and Melania set foot on UK soil for first time as President and First Lady - but he brushes aside protests by claiming Britons 'like him a lot'
Trump and Kerry trade barbs over ex-secretary of state's meetings with Iranian regime have 397 words, post on www.foxnews.com at September 14, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.