It’s time for everyone to once again pretend that saying “arr” after every sentence makes you sound like a nautical criminal, and internet culture being what it is, you probably aren’t surprised that games are getting in on Talk Like A Pirate Day celebration. Conan Exiles doesn’t have an event running, but it did encourage players to talk like a pirate just the same, so we’re going to count that as being cut from the same cloth. Same for The Elder Scrolls Online, while we’re at it. On the other hand, if there was ever an expansion for World of Warcraft’s Pirate’s Day, this would be it. And yes, it’s a chance to join yet another crew of pirates for a lot of drinking and partying (rather than theft and murder). The Crystal Cove event has also returned to Dungeons & Dragons Online, offering up a pirate-themed adventure for the day. Have you seen other piratical events spreading through the online game space? Give us a heads-up down in the comments! Source: Conan, WoW, DDO; thanks to DDOCentral for the tip!
- Game of Thrones’ Naughty New Villain Euron Greyjoy Wants to Steal Your Girl
- The Witcher 3 Shows Publishers How to Nail a Videogame Launch in 2015
- This Sultry Boa Hancock Cosplay Will Make One Piece Fans Proud
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 7 Premiere: The Bloody Ballad of Arya Stark and Ed Sheeran
- 46 movies to look forward to in 2020
- Blizzard details Hearthstone nerfs and Battlegrounds buffs coming later this week
- Here are all the Hearthstone Battlegrounds cards with which you can wage war
- How A PC Gamer Learned To Love the PS4
- The Man Who Was Almost Killed by
- How the cat jokes and beast names of Monster Hunter: World are translated into English
World of Warcraft, Dungeons & Dragons Online, and other MMOs celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day have 307 words, post on massivelyop.com at September 19, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.