Cuisine Royale gets into the Halloween spirit this weekend with a Zombie-themed event. Today through the end of the weekend, players who die become AI-controlled zombies. Zombies yield no weapons, but they’re mean! Strong, fast and violent, these zombies can knock down doors and outrun players. In addition to Zombies on the battlefield, players will find Halloween-themed gear, such as a pumpkin helmet which gives incredible head and neck protection. Bat cameras, which allow you to survey your surroundings from a third-person perspective. And for those who are listening carefully, a specific song lasting 45-seconds that announces that all wooden latrines become temporary transportation devices that flush you down and across the map to other smelly latrines, allowing you to surprise the shit out of your enemies.
- Is Halloween Consumerism Also Patriotism?
- Why Women Dress Sexy on Halloween
- Halfway to Halloween Celebration
- Modern Halloween Celebrations
- Halloween in Other Countries
- Three-year-old girl due to have open heart surgery at Halloween is treated to ‘best holiday ever’ when entire community pretends it's October 31 so she can go trick or treating
- Halloween and the Movies
- Trick Or Treat - Planning For a Unique Halloween
- Pokemon Go Halloween 2019: Event start, Darkrai release date, Special Research news
- How to Choose the Perfect Halloween Custome!
Cuisine Royale Celebrates Halloween With Mean-Ass Zombies have 214 words, post on mmohuts.com at October 31, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.