You’ve probably come across Indriks while wandering through the Summerset Isles in Elder Scrolls Online, you might have even slain one or two. Well, now you have a chance of acquiring the magical creature as a mount. All you have to do is participate in four holiday events running from Halloween through New Year’s, the first of which kicks off on October 18th.
“The Witches Festival kicks off at 10:00AM EDT on Thursday, October 18 and will run until 10:00AM EDT, Thursday, November 1. During this spoopy event, you can enjoy a 100% XP buff, become an undead monster, and acquire a creepy collection of Witches Festival-themed items. In addition to this, we’re also introducing the brand-new Dremora Plunder Skulls, containing a never-before-seen Motif!”
Aside from being a requirement to acquire the coveted Indrik mount, the upcoming Witches Festival will also feature the return of the Exorcised Coven Cottage home. The creepy cottage can be purchased from the Crown Store. The cottage can also be purchased using in-game Gold as long as you’ve completed all the Halloween achievements. The Exorcised Coven Cottage is only available during the Witches Festival so you better act fast.
Head over to the Elder Scrolls Online official site to learn more.
- For Online Daters, Women Peak at 18 While Men Peak at 50, Study Finds. Oy.
- Employment Screening Resources (ESR) CEO Attorney Lester Rosen to Speak at 2018 HR Comply California on October 18
- October 18, 1851: Herman Melville’s ‘Moby-Dick’ Is Published
- Photos: Beach Goth Halloween festival a mix of weird and wonderful
- Mormon elder James Hamula kicked out of church, first leader excommunication in decades
- Parma City Schools to host Opening Kick-off event Aug. 18 at Byers Field
- Letter From Ground Zero: October 18, 2011
- How to eat Halloween at Disneyland this fall
- 8 treats Disneyland is serving for Halloween, plus a fancy tea party
- Huzzah! Michigan Renaissance Festival returneth for 40th year