It’s the second international break already of the season and each one just seems to drag on more than the next, I can’t wait to get the Premier League starting again. But you’ve got to get on with it. On the one hand you want your players to be part of an international team but, on a selfish note, you don’t – you want them to come back fit and healthy. Nine times out of ten, something seems to happen that hinders the manager’s plan for the coming game. If you jump just a year back, then Goodison really wasn’t a nice place to go to with the situation the club were in. It was toxic and Ronald Koeman was probably getting his marching orders around about now. 12 months on we’re still probably not where we want to be, but the feeling around the club is so much better. The football is better, there are more exciting players on the pitch, there’s better quality on the pitch – it gives you that bounce back and you’re suddenly looking forward to watching the Blues again. The mentality has massively changed. Marco Silva has played a more exciting brand of football… Read full this story
- Mobile everywhere? too expensive, ROI needs careful assessment
- RFID's implications 'need careful assessment'
- Heroes and angels: Veterans find care in foster homes
- Making Doctors Dumber Won't Make Our Health Care System Smarter
- Trump's HIV-HPV Blunder Reveals A Fundamental Health Care Problem
- Amazon, Buffett, JPMorgan tackle US health care "tapeworm"
- Americans with employer health coverage pay a lot for care
- Raise taxes or ration health care? Why single-payer won't work in California. Yet
- How to choose a care home for someone with dementia
- Mental Health Treatment Less Likely for Those Who Need It
Why Everton need to be careful with Mina & Gomes have 306 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at October 15, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.