Batas QC mobile app launched Janvic Mateo (The Philippine Star) – November 7, 2018 – 12:00am MANILA, Philippines — The Quezon City government yesterday launched a mobile application containing local ordinances implemented in the city. Vice Mayor Joy Belmonte said the mobile app called “Batas QC” aims to reduce the high record of ordinance violations in the city by spreading awareness about the rules and penalties concerning local laws. “This is the first user-friendly, city-based database that everyone can easily access. It aims to counter ordinance violations by educating residents on the penalties they will be incurring,” Belmonte said. “Lack of awareness on fines and offenses will no longer be an excuse.” Data from the National Capital Region Police Office showed the Quezon City Police District apprehended 262,847 ordinance violators from June 13 to Nov. 2. This is the highest in Metro Manila, making up 58.4 percent of arrests involving ordinance violations. Belmonte said the high number of apprehensions prompted the local government to pass a legislation mandating law enforcers to issue ordinance violation receipts (OVR) instead of putting violators in jail. With an OVR, the violator can pay a fine within five days at the barangay hall or Quezon City… Read full this story
- The Life Expectancy of Mobile Apps
- Poker Mobile Apps
- Mobile App Stores - The Cost of "Discovery"
- DPIIT launches website, mobile app for IPR
- 8 mobile apps that protect your phone's privacy, because no, you're not doing enough
- Mobile Apps Now Being Used to Cheat the Casinos
- Mobile SaaS
- Mobile Phones - Offering Unlimited Possibilities!
- Benefits of Buying Mobile Phones Online
- Fully Functional Skype Application With Buzzirk Mobile Phones!
Batas QC mobile app launched have 270 words, post on www.philstar.com at November 7, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.