The recently-concluded EICMA exhibition showcased motorcycles that are quieter, faster and easier to control. The city of fashion, Milan, recently hosted its annual EICMA 2018 with motorcycle manufacturers from around the world showcasing their latest innovations and vision of the future. Here are the five motorcycles unveiled at the show that garnered worldwide attention: Harley-Davidson LiveWire After the first LiveWire prototype appeared in 2015, the ‘productionready’ electric motorcycle made an appearance at the EICMA this year, where the company confirmed that it will be released in 2019 as a 2020 model. With an EV powertrain, it is the first Harley model without a clutch or a gear. It comes with seven different riding modes, while music and GPS are controlled by a Bluetooth-enabled touchscreen infotainment system. BMW S 1000 RR The new BMW made its world premiere at the EICMA 2018 and it comes with a newly-developed engine and suspension. The new suspension features Flex Frame, which improves the motorcycle’s ergonomics while the engine takes on more of a load-bearing function. The output of the 4-cylinder in-line engine is increased by 6 kW (8 hp) to 152 kW (207 hp) and the total weight is reduced by four kilos. Suzuki… Read full this story
- BMW M 1000 RR launched in India, sprints from 0-100 Km in 3.1 seconds
- BMW M 1000 RR Launched In India Starting At Rs 42 Lakh: The Lightest & ‘M’eanest Is Here!
- BMW launches M1000 RR in India, the premium performance motorcycle costs Rs 42 lakh onwards
- IN FOCUS: No more need for speed? Singapore's illegal road racing scene fades even as concerns remain
- 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- Team Suzuki and Motul Set for the 2021 MotoGP Campaign
- VR46 team to race in MotoGP from 2022 with Saudi backing
- TVS iQube Electric Scooter Sales Cross 1,000 Units Milestone: Demand For EVs Increase
- Volkswagen India Announces Its Biggest Product Line-Up Under The SUVW Strategy: Read More!
- Xbox Game Pass games list: April games plus every game currently available for Xbox consoles
BMW S 1000 RR, Suzuki KATANA: Hottest motorcycles that will get your heart racing have 319 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.