by Alex Chris8 Comments When optimizing your website for SEO, one of your goals is to provide Google the right signals so that it can index your website better. An optimized XML sitemap is one of those signals that can lead to faster indexing and higher rankings.What is an XML Sitemap and why do you need it?In simple terms, an XML sitemap is a file that lists all important pages of your website that search engine crawlers should know about.Even if you don’t have a sitemap, they are still able to index your website but having a sitemap makes their job easier and also it gives you the opportunity to let them know about pages and parts of your website the may not discover easily.There are different kind of sitemaps, you can submit a sitemap for your posts, images and videos.When is a sitemap really important?For websites with many pages, a sitemap helps search engines discover pages that are new or updated.For websites that don’t use good internal linking practices a sitemap is a great way to give information to crawlers about your website pages.For new websites that don’t have many incoming links, a sitemap will serve as a discovery… Read full this story
- AMD: Threadripper 3990X Isn't Better on Windows 10 Enterprise
- For Maximum Security bettors, Kentucky Derby brought elation, confusion, dread, despair
- Coronavirus stuffs up coach Park Hang-seo's plans
- Affordable SEO in 2020: Going Beyond Google Search Engine
- Sensex hits record high! Here are 5 factors fueling optimism on D-Street
- Small Business Optimism Jumps Higher in January
- Harley Quinn has better SEO, so Birds of Prey is getting a new name
- Head coach Park Hang-seo accepts AFC penalty
- China to optimize subsidy policies on renewable energy generation
- Man of Steel: Who picked up maximum points after Round 8?
How to Optimize your XML Sitemap for Maximum SEO have 310 words, post on www.reliablesoft.net at December 21, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.