When PlanetSide Arena arrives later next month, Daybreak hopes that players will flock to the battle royale shooter and latch on to one of its three classes.
This past week, the studio shone a spotlight on these roles to illuminate players about their specialties. The Medic is a great support class with heals and shields, the Assault is a fast-moving fighter with a nifty HoT/DoT device, and the Engineer can build walls and turrets to definitely not grief anyone.
Daybreak is also selling a $20 Sanctuary Assault edition of the game with some exclusive pre-order bonuses. This pack includes the game, the Season 1 battle pass, access to beta, and a special suit of armor.
- Chevrolet Silverado Arrives In New Rally And Midnight Special Editions
- BMW i3s And i8 Get Dark Special Editions, i8 To Be Axed
- Lexus IS 300 F Sport Black Line Special Edition Adds Darker Style
- Dell XPS 8900 Special Edition review
- Dell XPS Tower Special Edition 8910 SE review
- Bentley Releases First Edition Flying Spur Special Edition
- Lexus Wants The NX300 To Look Menacing With Black Line Special Edition
- Lamborghini Debuts Special Edition Aventador, Huracán At Monterey
- PlanetSide Arena the "stepping stone" to PlanetSide 3
- Ford Touts New Special-Edition Explorer, Expedition SUVs In Texas