According to the World Bank’s 2016 report titled “Live Long and Prosper: Aging in East Asia and Pacific” the ratio of the elder people in Vietnam is 11 percent and will account for a fifth of the population in the next 10 years. An aging population affects socio-economic development and burdens the healthcare system. The burdens, pointed out at a forum on “Paving the path for the future in healthcare: Driving efficiency and outcomes in a rapidly aging Asia” include seniors’ growing demand for healthcare services, a rising number and complexity of chronic diseases, the double burden of communicable and non-communicable diseases, and more. The forum was held by the Vietnam Medical Association and Novartis Vietnam on November 12 – 13 this year. Vietnam Medical Association in partnership with Novartis Vietnam organized the 11th Future Trends Forum on “Paving the path for the future in healthcare”. Vietnam Medical Association in partnership with Novartis Vietnam organized the 11th Future Trends Forum on “Paving the path for the future in healthcare” Firstly, the current over-reliance on hospital care could exacerbate the cost pressures brought on by an aging population with many non-communicable diseases. Secondly, the poor quality of primary care poses a… Read full this story
- Harry Dunn's mother tells US diplomat's wife 'sorry just doesn't cut it' as the grieving parents fly to the US to put pressure on the White House to 'do the right thing'
- Ten Key Innovation Signals To Better Serve The Brain Health Needs Of An Aging Population
- Ageing Population and Rising Health Concerns Driving the Global Nutraceuticals Market
- Global Night Skin Care Products Market to Expand at 4.91% CAGR owing to Rising Aging Population
- Congress leaders are putting pressure on Kamal Nath: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- Trump attacks globalism at UN, while putting pressure on Iran
- Global Anti-aging Market to Rise at a CAGR of 7.8% 2013-2019 due to Increasing Aging Population
- Elder Abuse, Alzheimers and Our Aging Population
- U.S. Puts Pressure on Euro Zone Leaders
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Market Growth:Rise in Aging Population worldwide As weak immune system
Vietnam’s aging population puts pressure on healthcare system have 340 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at December 4, 2018. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.