Blade and Soul will be celebrating their third anniversary this coming January 19th. NCSoft will be kicking off the anniversary celebrations on January 16th and will run until the February 3rd. Players can visit Jadestone Village to join the festivities and get the chance to earn cosmetic rewards by completing quests and challenges, including the exclusive Cutting Edge costume designed by NCSoft West. There’s also third anniversary-themed hats and new 365-day premium subscriber cosmetics.
The anniversary update also features an updated Midnight Skypetal Plains raid which has now been adjusted to the current level cap.
“We’d like to invite you back to the newly updated Midnight Skypetal Plains! The Sacred Longgui and other monsters within have received an infusion of moonlight energy and are now much more formidable, providing new challenges that are appropriate for the current level cap and equipment. Form alliances with other warriors and prepare yourselves to conquer the raid to earn updated rewards, including Grand Celestial Soul Shields! We’ll also be running an event where bonus rewards will be available from Midnight Skypetal Plains until February 6, 2019.”
You’ll find the full list of changes in the Blade and Soul official site.
- Big Mac and fright! Six-year-old turns up to school in spooky Halloween costume as a 'serial killer Ronald McDonald'
- Vietnamese woman claims 15-year-old brother is the 'youngest victim' of migrant truck tragedy and died in 'bid to be reuninted with his parents who are both illegally living in Britain'
- Tennessee Mom Furious After Video Shows Teacher Dragging 7-Year-Old Boy Off School Bus By His Feet
- Father who raped his 19-year-old daughter before she took own life is jailed for nine years thanks to her evidence from beyond the grave
- Same ancestry DNA database used to 'capture the Golden State Killer' helps solve 52-year-old cold case murder of a Seattle woman, 20, found strangled and raped in an elevator
- Girl's clinginess turned out to be a sign of CANCER: Two-year-old's parents claim doctors repeatedly dismissed her odd behaviour as being down to a virus... and they only found out the real cause by asking 'Dr Google'
- Country singer Ned LeDoux's two-year-old daughter chokes to death in their family home in Kansas
- The parents who gave up everything for Wimbledon's newest star: How ex-basketball player father of 15-year-old Coco Gauff moved family to Florida to begin her training aged seven while athlete mother home-schooled her around the world
- The real-life 'Goonies': Four California children on bikes find 97-year-old woman with dementia who went missing from her care facility
- 'Bullying is killing me': 12-year-old who says she is the 'most unpopular girl at school' posts online petition asking for help to stop other children calling her names - and attracts more than 24,000 signatures