The upcoming action-RPG Breach shows off its new class, Elementalist, which uses nature spells to deal damage and protect allies. The class can summon meteors on enemies, use Quake to knock them back, and even revive and heal allies with Elemental Quintessence.
Breach is a third person co-op action RPG with both modern Earth and mythological elements, with modern classes like Engineer and Sniper that contrast classes like Lich and Necromancer. Breach enters paid Steam early access in January 2019, and is planning to launch as free-to-play before summer 2019.
Further reading: Official site
- UK warns Iran of serious consequences for breaching nuclear deal
- Iran's nuclear deal breach not significant, EU chief says
- Hotel firm Marriott to be fined €110m for customer data breach
- Introducing the Strictly Come Dancing class of 2019
- Iran 'will breach nuclear deal'
- German lawyers advise against Dieselgate class action suit
- Iran to breach nuclear deal with move to restart reactor
- Bernard Jackman: 'Leo's men show true class to bounce back'
- First public sector blockchain announced
- Jacobs announces 200 jobs in Cork, Dublin and Belfast