Pew pew! The noises by themselves aren’t enough; you need the full finger gun action to really make an impression on everyone else. It’s a mark of bravado and authority in Star Trek’s universe, or so the Chris Pine movies tell us.
Soon you’ll be able to act just as immature as an alternative universe Kirk would, thanks to finger gun emotes coming with
. Actually, there’s a lot to be gained from this event, from a Tier 6 Vulcan scout ship to Omega upgrade kits to a Discovery-era party horn.
The anniversary celebrations are kicking off on January 23rd and will run through February 11th. You’ll have to do a little work to get some of these prizes, but a free Tier 6 ship doesn’t come around that often, so make sure to take advantage of this opportunity!
- Star Trek fan who shed almost 6st to avoid heading for a black hole
- 'Star Trek-style' lift has changed the life of woman with motor neurone disease
- NZ Gun Store Owner Says Sold Weapons Online to Christchurch Shooter
- World’s first Bluetooth straighteners can be switched off using your phone and they’ve received five-star reviews online
- Manhunt for ‘baseball cap-wearing hitman’ who gunned down Trainspotting 2 star Bradley Welsh outside his flat
- Dabinett Moon is the star again for the birthday girl
- ‘Comfortable but sexy’ £18 bra has thousands of five-star reviews online – and even Lady Gaga’s a fan
- Former Premier League star backs online estate agency
- Sex tape of sports star leaked online after her phone is hacked
- Mumsnet ordered to reveal user who targeted transgender activist online