Pew pew! The noises by themselves aren’t enough; you need the full finger gun action to really make an impression on everyone else. It’s a mark of bravado and authority in Star Trek’s universe, or so the Chris Pine movies tell us. Soon you’ll be able to act just as immature as an alternative universe Kirk would, thanks to finger gun emotes coming with Star Trek Online’s ninth anniversary. Actually, there’s a lot to be gained from this event, from a Tier 6 Vulcan scout ship to Omega upgrade kits to a Discovery-era party horn. The anniversary celebrations are kicking off on January 23rd and will run through February 11th. You’ll have to do a little work to get some of these prizes, but a free Tier 6 ship doesn’t come around that often, so make sure to take advantage of this opportunity!
- Earn Tier 6 C-Store Ships In Star Trek Online For Playing Featured Events
- The Stream Team: Securing a summer ship in Star Trek Online
- Star Trek Online Stalker Stealth Fighter + T5 Defiant Tactical Escort Retrofit Giveaway
- Star Trek Online Devs Detail Ninth Anniversary Activities
- Star Trek Online for PC Updated with Mirror of Discovery
- Star Trek Online Announces Mirror Of Discovery Update
- Star Trek Online Console Versions Cross Into the Mirror of Discovery
- Star Trek Online – Age of Discovery ‘To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before’
- Star Trek Online: An Interview With Al Rivera And Bill Yeatts
Finger guns and Vulcan ships target Star Trek Online’s ninth birthday have 252 words, post on massivelyop.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.