Last Oasis, a new nomadic style survival MMO game is set to deploy on Steam Early Access later this spring. To showcase a bit of a gameplay, Donkey Crew has released a new trailer featuring combat, building and harvesting of materials.
In Last Oasis, players take on the role of the unwilling chosen nomads from Flotilla. They must gather resources and build Walkers; large woodpunk inspired ship-like machines required for world travelling, combat, base building and harvesting. Walkers are upgradable and can be equipped with different attachments for these various purposes. At the highest level, clan warfare incorporates multiple walkers and players manning them on both sides. Large amounts of resources will be destroyed during clan wars, so players must think carefully about what and when to attack. Over time, clans will form alliances and hostilities. There will be times of peace, times of global war and constant player development.
“In Last Oasis, Clan Warfare fuels the economy, the economy encourages traders, traders encourage piracy, pirates encourage mercenaries…” said Florian Hofreither, Project Lead. “Everything is designed to be interconnected, players affect other players with their actions, often without even knowing it. This leads to a meaningful, evolving world and real player-driven stories.”
For more information, please click here.
- Pagasa: La Niña may come as early as July
- Going digital, starting with a new mobile app coming soon
- iKON to unveil new style in coming album
- Rico wants new composers to come out with their works
- Elon Musk won’t give family members early access or discounts for a Tesla — including his own mother
- Here’s everything we know about Nintendo’s new $300 console coming next month, the Switch
- Facebook's New Feature Will Allow You To Access Apps Without Giving Up Your Data
- Is Mark really ‘coming out’ early next year?
- The new iPad is coming at a time when Apple’s tablet business is shrinking
- New asthma pill hailed in early trials