Yesterday, Tencent and Riot Games announced they have formed a new company in China to oversee all esports related operations and businesses for League of Legends in the country. Known as TJ Sports (腾竞体育) and registered on 4 Jan 2019, around 78 mil USD of capital has been announced, reportedly with both company investing in a 50:50 capacity. The management team will be made up of top executives from both companies as well. 3 main goals have been set for 2019, including: 1, Finalize major rules, such as esports rules, business cooperation rules, and wage rules; 2, Optimize business model, such as home and away grounds; 3, Improve new player development plans. LPL is confirmed to be its own business entity under TJ Sports, and no longer be considered as part of Tencent’s gaming business. TJ Sports will also increase its involvement in charity and social work.
- New Company Formed after Merger now the World's Biggest Airline
- In the new lithium 'Great Game', Germany edges out China in Bolivia
- Advantages of Holding Company Structures for Owner-Operated Businesses
- Entrepreneur Hopes to Make a Go of His New Company in Lexington, Kentucky
- Cambridge Analytica won't be revived under new company name
- How U.S. bike companies are steering around Trump's China tariffs
- U.S. Puts New Restrictions on Nuclear Technology Exports to China
- The Impact Areas of the new Companies Bill: A Primer
- New committee will oversee performance of public money spent in Peterborough
- Can My U.S. Company Offer Online Second Opinions in China?
– New company formed to oversee and expand esports business in China have 247 words, post on mmoculture.com at January 11, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.