Tony Pulis has pledged to revive Boro with “old fashioned” values. The Teessider chief insists he is safe in his job and has a solid relationship with Steve Gibson – and won’t be wasting his money. Pulis tackles Birmingham with Boro well placed to seal a top six finish, but after 12 months in charge says he needs time to rebuild at all levels of the club. Pulis said: “I still believe in a lot of good old-fashioned values, and I do think anyone will ever change me in that respect. “I think they’re sound. They were sound 50 years ago, and they’re sound today. Respect for people who employ you, respect for people you work with, respect for the job you’re doing is enormous for me. I adhere to those principles.” After a wobble in results over Christmas Pulis has faced heavy criticism from some Boro fans but he insists his relationship is solid with owner Steve Gibson. He added: “We’ve got a good relationship. He’s a decent person, a decent man. “I don’t think he’s concerned with anything other than trying to improve this football club in every way. I think he took a massive hit last year… Read full this story
- Tony Awards Schedule In Doubt As COVID-19 Broadway Shutdown Tests Eligibility Deadlines
- BBC TV debate organiser who booked politicians for Brexit panels reveals production staff drew grids on a white board with categories such as 'woman', 'northern' or 'progressive' in a desperate bid to ensure diversity
- Michelle Keegan reveals Our Girl series four has wrapped filming as she shares a behind-the-scenes snap from the set in South Africa
- Vin Diesel reaches Mumbai to promote Deepika starrer 'xXx : Return of Xander Cage'
- Pro Level Performance: How former pros Tony Daley and Dave Barnett are moulding today’s football heroes with new training methods
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I don't do the party scene': Sam Faiers hasn't had a night out since baby Paul Tony's birth NINE MONTHS AGO... as she blames herself for backlash against partner Paul
- Watch Afrobeat legend Tony Allen's set at Dekmantel festival
- D-Day commemoration: Tony Abbott to attend 70th anniversary ceremonies
- Marvel boss Kevin Feige reveals the first time he told Robert Downey Jr about Tony Stark’s death
- Actress Toni Collette to self-isolate for 14 days as she jets into Sydney Airport wearing a surgical mask amid the Australian government's new rules for international arrivals
Tony Pulis reveals what will get Middlesbrough promoted have 407 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 12, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.