Reggie Fils-Aime, the long-time president of Nintendo America, announced earlier today that he is retiring this April. The face of Nintendo in the western market at game events throughout the years, he will certainly be missed. It is time for someone to step up and fill his presidential shoes, and Bowser has been elected to the seat. We are talking about Doug Bowser, who is currently the Vice President of Sales in Nintendo America. The coincidence with Mario’s arch-nemesis, King Bowser, is now the talk of the town. Will Bowser set the company on fire and lead it to a new era? Also, will the Nintendo Switch Mini debut soon?
- Bombardier appoints Elliot G. (Lee) Sander as new President of Bombardier Transportation in the Americas
- Payment Data Systems’ FiCentive Subsidiary Adds Two New Partnerships to Expanding Prepaid Business
- Chevron's North American operations to have new president
- Vietnam’s No-Nonsense New President Takes Lead
- 6 Things to know about Dr. Leana Wen, the new president of Planned Parenthood
- NCMS Appoints Lisa Strama as New President and CEO
- Create® Adds Beth Keyser as New President
- The University of Minnesota will choose new president from about 60 candidates
- What we want from our new president
- Logix Federal Credit Union Board Names Ana Fonseca as New President and CEO
– America subsidiary taken over by Bowser as new president have 218 words, post on mmoculture.com at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.