Jane Green with husband Ian Warburg True love was something I always believed in — I just never thought it would happen to me. The first time I got married, I did so for all the wrong reasons (I wanted children; he was a sensible choice; he would be a good husband and father; I’d make it work) and when it ended seven years later, I thought I would never marry again. I was 37 when we split up, with four children under the age of six. My body told the story of my pregnancies, with bulges and pouches, scars and veins. Who would want me now, I remember thinking, examining myself in the mirror. How could I ever expose this ravaged body to anyone other than the man who had just left? Not that I planned to jump into bed with anyone. I found myself huddling on the sofa, shell-shocked, with no idea how my life had unfolded like this. I wasn’t good at relationships, I decided. It would be far easier for me to be on my own. I certainly couldn’t envisage dating, spending all that time getting to know someone again. I couldn’t imagine repeating the rollercoaster of… Read full this story
- Top X List | 14 People We Would Cast in a Final Fantasy VI Movie
- Final Fantasy XV Cooking Recipes Locations Guide – Cooking Tips, How to Cook
- Final Fantasy 13-2 Brain Blast New Town ‘Southwest Terminal’ Quiz Answers
- Finally, the ridiculous “Twitter joke trial” saga ends in acquittal
- This Week in Video Game Criticism: Ludocentricism and the 'Age of Games'
- Age of Anger by Pankaj Mishra review – globalisation is rebounding on us
- Mr. Shifty review
- Destiny: How to hit the Light cap fast and dominate Age of Triumph
- Green Day: Rock Band GDC Developer Interview
- Green Man Gaming's deals of the week
Author Jane Green on how she finally found Mr Right aged 37 have 298 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 8, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.