Stunlock Studios has announced that it is adding the BATTLE PASS as part of a major update for the whole franchise together with the free-to-play launch of Battlerite Royale, scheduled for February 19th. All players will have access to the Free Battle Pass, which they will be able to upgrade to the Premium Battle Pass for more game content and other perks.
Premium Pass owners can earn Battle Stars to level up their Battle Pass, unlocking new cosmetic rewards including pets, emotes, weapons, outfits, experience boosts, avatars, sponsor-gated content and more. The Premium Pass upgrade will cost 950 in-game currency Gems / Diamonds or $9,49, if purchased through XSOLLA’s marketplace. The Free Battle Pass containing less rewards will also be available whether or not players upgrade to the Premium version and will include Season content. Connecting both games, the Battle Pass preserves progress so players can switch back and forth between the two titles. Alongside the Battle Pass comes a revamped Season system kicking off with “Battle Season 1”, which will reset seasons in Battlerite as well as leaderboards in Battlerite Royale and run for about ten weeks.
Now the only thing left for the game to do is launch on the Nintendo Switch perhaps?
- Dota Underlords Battle Pass - Proto Pass details, Season 1 new heroes and upcoming content
- Galaxy S11 will launch Feb. 11 at Samsung Unpacked in San Francisco
- Surprise! Galaxy S11 will launch Feb. 11 at Samsung Unpacked event
- YG Says Cardi B Will Get a Pass from the Crips During All Star Weekend
- Wayne Rooney vows to fight to get Derby into Championship play-offs ahead of debut
- Realme 5i gets listed on Flipkart, to launch in India on January 9
- How to get out of debt in eight simple steps – and get advice for free
- Final Fantasy XV Getting Spin-Off Mobile MMO, Launching First In China This Year
- Get PS4's Free PS Plus Games For January 2020
- Twitter Search Tool From Anonymous, Apple Wins Samsung Tablet Battle In Germany, Airbnb Launches Concierge Service