What is it? Ireland vs England, the final game of Six Nations 2019 round one as reigning champions take on Eddie Jones’ England squad. The Irish are favourites to lift the Six Nations trophy again – thereby claiming back-to-back titles. What time is kick-off? It starts at 4.45pm on Saturday, February 2. What TV channel is it on? You can watch the game on ITV. You can also follow our live blog on the day for latest score updates and team news. In the meantime, you can play our Telegraph Fantasy Rugby Six Nations game to be in with a chance of winning a £5,000 prize! What is the latest team news? Ireland team news Ireland coach Joe Schmidt gave a positive update on Johnny Sexton’s fitness when naming his squad for the opening two rounds of the Guinness Six Nations. Sexton, the reigning World Player of the Year, has been troubled by a knee tendon issue. “Johnny Sexton is making good progress, while Joey Carbery and Jack Carty have both performed consistently well so far this season,” Schmidt said after naming his 38-man squad. Scrum-half Luke McGrath is likely to miss the entire competition after damaging knee ligaments, but Conor Murray is back after a… Read full this story
- In time for Halloween, TV rolls out a week of spooky programming
- Jets proving TV networks wrong by playing like a prime-time team
- Game Day: Cardinals LB Karlos Dansby to play today vs. 49ers
- TV networks pull out all the stops for their holiday programming
- WNBC helicopter crash leads off 'Indestructibles,' new series from National Geographic Channel
- CBS, Time Warner Cable reach agreement, end blackout
- The National Dog Show, returning to NBC on Thanksgiving, reminds us why dogs are the best pets
- Discovery Channel tries hand at buzzy new topic of medicinal marijuana with 'Weed Wars'
- Robbie Keane fumes after losing spot in Ireland's starting XI
- TV producer's plea: Don't waste St. Patrick's Day getting wasted
Ireland vs England, Six Nations 2019: What time is kick-off tomorrow, what TV channel is it on and what is our prediction? have 315 words, post on www.telegraph.co.uk at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.