While the joke about Riot Games actually just makes 1 game has been around for some time, rumors of a new IP has been swirling around since Greg Street joined the company from Blizzard’s World of Warcraft team. Recently, a new tweet giving the biggest hint of a new project surfaced, with Riot Games looking to fill up several art positions. The tweet came from Katie Chironis, a Senior Narrative Designer at the League of Legends developer. Some interesting facts from the positions highlighted from the tweet include: • The 3 positions are Senior Lighting Artist (R&D), Lead Concept Artist (R&D), and Senior VFX Artist (R&D). • Some eye-catching preferred experience include “working with popular game engines”, “shipped a new IP”, and “Unity, Unreal, or equivalent game engine VFX tools”. • It also seems that this new game is still in its early stages as another preferred experiences stated “worked on a project from inception through completion”.
- John Legend reveals his new son was named after a musical great
- Rocket League will be getting new cross-platform friends lists sometime this summer according to the
- Game on! New board game celebrates Pensacola
- The new ‘Great Game’: What awaits us?
- Newport News close to hiring new police chief; announcement expected this week
- There’s a New Halo Game Coming, but It’s Not Exactly a Living Room Title
- Lyndhurst school district reports $3.78 million deficit, hires new superintendent
- Exclusive: NY Wheel gets green light to hire new contractor
- Manchester Regional High School in Haledon hires new principal
- Greene County hires new spokeswoman, third in two years
– League of Legends studio is hiring for new “cool game” have 269 words, post on mmoculture.com at February 11, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.