One of the big content drops reportedly coming to Lord of the Rings Online this year is the opening of Minas Morgul — Mordor’s city of the dead. In what appears to be a prelude to this patch, Standing Stone Games is rolling out a brand-new event this week that utilizes the much-neglected skirmish system. The Ill Omens event, which kicks off on February 7th and continues through March 11th, will be adding special Minas Morgul mobs to themed skirmishes. Defeat these on a daily basis and you can earn new gear and cosmetics as well as a high-level stat item. Today’s patch also opens up the third tier of difficulty for the recent Anvil of Winterstith raid, gives Beornings permission to use crossbows, bumps up Burglar damage, and makes a lot of normalization changes to Minstrel skills.
- Fortnite season 11 COUNTDOWN: Release date, time, leaks, new map, event, servers
- 192 New Generation Event at Kelly’s Toyota
- DJ Spoony to launch brand new Norwich event night
- Learn more about holistic wellbeing at new Banbury event
- Tickets go on sale for Newcastle's new Halloween event Phobia
- Jazz at the Beacon, new monthly event in Exmouth
- FortRockz set to get Caol jumping with new music event
- Platform One: Flood of entries for new art event in Harrogate
- Rosebank 12 get the better of Lybster in new challenge event
- New addition at Tydd St Mary classic vehicle show and family day
LOTRO hints at Minas Morgul with new skirmish event have 241 words, post on massivelyop.com at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.