EverQuest’s 20th anniversary isn’t going unnoticed and unobserved in the gaming community this month. In fact, several MMO bloggers have raised a glass to toast the long-running title. Kaozz said it was where she first met her husband: “EverQuest was like nothing I had experienced before, it was a different time and people were different. It really was a wonderful experience. I have many great memories, many annoying memories as well, corpse runs, losing levels and so on. I did meet my husband there 16 years ago, and that is my favorite memory.” And Bhagpuss is jazzed for all of the anniversary events: “It’s all jolly exciting! Happy Birthday EverQuest. Let’s hope for many more to come!” GamingSF: Filling a gap with EverQuest II “The system I’m probably the most familiar with after the Foundry is the Dungeon Maker in Everquest II. As noted before it has quite severe limitations at least where my personal interest is concerned – the need to find the necessary furniture and monster generators separate from the game’s housing system was a layer of collection too many for me. But as a potential player of other people’s missions I wonder what could be done, quickly… Read full this story
- Sharon Stone, 63, looks 20 years younger in au natural photoshoot
- HCMC's 20-year dream of expanding into the sea
- Humans have been living on the space station for 20 years
- Adam Brody reflects on his ‘Gilmore Girls’ role 20 years later
- Analysis: The next 20 years of the iPhone
- Mac OS X arrived 20 years ago today – here's how it's changed since then
- The 'Tiger Slam': 20 years on from when Tiger Woods won it all
- Deserved better after serving the nation for 20 years: Mortaza
- Stifler’s mum Jennifer Coolidge, 57, hasn’t aged a day in 20 years since American Pie as she appears on This Morning
- Inside Mozambique as Africa becomes new frontline of ISIS terror for 'next 20 years'
Global Chat: Looking back at 20 years of EverQuest have 312 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 31, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.