Happy alpha day for Population Zero! The crafting-centric survival MMO is launching its first alpha event today, specifically testing the faction-change quest system, mutation system, rebalanced tech tree and perks, retooled injury system, res points, new NPCs, and texture polish on a variety of in-game elements.
“While not available yet, Enplex is teasing development of one of Population Zero’s unique biomes, Kepler’s Jungle. Alpha players will soon have the opportunity to explore Kepler’s Jungle to discover its wonders. Wild forests, marvelous alien plants, and creatures await you in the depths of the Kepler’s jungle. The trees grow high up into the sky granting new locations to discover – that’s right, in the jungles you will be able to walk not only the ground but those natural wooden paths which covers the whole biome.”
Backers at the Commander and Sentinel tiers are automatically invited to this particular alpha event, though everyone else can sign up on the official site. Closed beta is anticipated for Q2 and open beta by fall. In the meantime, check out the new building trailer.
- Trailer: Here’s Some of That Jon Stewart Political Comedy You Were Looking For
- Cadence McShane Begins Construction on New 6-Story Office and Garage in Mueller
- Chinese city 'orders workers to build a dedicated coronavirus hospital in SIX DAYS' in a desperate bid to tackle the deadly outbreak
- Eric Trump says his father's hot mic tape was 'two alpha guys in a thing' - but still 'totally unacceptable'
- Captain America: Civil War Trailer Description Emerges from AsiaPop
- World needs to stabilise population and cut consumption, says Royal Society
- To All The Boys 2: P.S. I Still Love You trailer brings back Noah Centineo and Lana Condor as Peter and Lara Jean... and they enter a love triangle
- Nicole Kidman is in over her head in the first trailer for her new HBO limited series The Undoing from Big Little Lies creator David E Kelley
- Wild Tiger Population Increases For First Time in 100 Years
- Taylor Swift bares her soul in first trailer for Miss Americana: 'Label executives would say a nice girl doesn't force their opinions... I had to reject it'