President Donald Trump wants Robert Kraft to attend the New England Patriots Super Bowl party despite Florida massage-parlor prostitution scandal, according to a report.The New England Patriots owner was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitution and paying for sex on February 22. He denies the charges.Trump and Kraft are old friends. Kraft attended the wedding of Trump’s daughter Ivanka in 2009, and has been a guest at his Mar-a-Lago resort.The New England Patriots won the 2019 Super Bowl in February, and are expected to visit the White House to meet Trump this Spring. President Donald Trump still wants New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft at the White House party to celebrate the team’s Super Bowl win, despite the businessman facing criminal charges over soliciting prostitutes.According to a senior White House official, Trump and Kraft have spoken since Kraft was charged with soliciting prostitutes in late February, Politico report, and the president wants him to be at the reception this spring regardless.The 77-year-old CEO was charged with two counts of soliciting prostitutes on February 22, after a months-long investigation by Florida police into massage parlors allegedly tied to human trafficking. 9 PHOTOS Robert Kraft and Donald Trump together See Gallery Robert… Read full this story
- ‘A fine-tuned machine’ : Trump’s White House, year one
- White House claims Trump skipped WWI cemetery visit to avoid causing traffic jams
- A White House official who listened in on Trump's Ukraine call described it as 'crazy' and 'frightening'
- Trump wanted Justice Department 'to prosecute Hillary Clinton and James Comey'
- Pence attempts to explain away what the world heard Trump say on White House lawn
- White House in chaos as Trump scrambles to fill job nobody wants
- Trump BANS CNN reporter Jim Acosta from White House after calling him ‘rude, terrible person’ in fiery clash
- Trump is reportedly so paranoid about leakers in the White House that he has discussed making his staff take lie-detector tests
- Democrats, White House fight over impeachment rules as inquiry escalates
- White House And Democrats Fight Over Rules For Impeachment
Report: Trump still wants Robert Kraft at Patriots' White House ceremony despite scandal have 335 words, post on www.aol.com at March 21, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.