Apparently, this screenshot was taken today, 10 years ago, on March 16, 2009. It’s the first screenshot I took of the “real” Lord of the Rings Online. A friend had referred me and I had just started my free 14 day trial before finally buying the game. When I found this screenshot, I was confused at first, why I had chosen an elf as my first character, but I remember now: I wanted a female character, I liked the champion class’s description and I found the female human’s face much too pouty. So there was only the elf left to play! Lord of the Rings Online launched two years earlier, though. I remember giving the game a try very early on. So the earliest screenshot per se is from September 2007. I’d played the game with the German client back then. It may have been a free trial or something like that. But I had still played World of Warcraft at the time and did not want to pay for a second subscription game. I had also found the combat to be too slow and clunky compared to WoW (still do, but I have gotten used to it by now).
- If Ferguson keeps getting away with abusing our referees even 10-year-olds will start to copy him
- Iran says rejects curbs after 10 years, will back allies
- Headmaster, teacher, police punished for abuse of 10-year-old
- Vietnam economy under Nguyen Tan Dung’s 10-year prime ministerial term
- VN-Index hits new 10-year high on investor optimism
- Tourism industry needs $42, 5 billion for investment in next 10 years
- 10 years- one period of development
- Summarizing 10 years of coordinating the development of key economic regions
- Summing-up conference on the activities of Agent-Orange Victim Fund in a 10-year period
- Census reflects rapid development in last 10 years
Screenshot Saturday: 10 years in LotRO have 300 words, post on nerdybookahs.wordpress.com at March 16, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.