When a new content update arrives to an MMO, one would likely expect some new baddies to fight. During a broadcast from Twitch streamer 3Kobolds, we got a couple of interesting peeks as some of those baddies coming for your face in the Masters of Sharn update for Dungeons & Dragons Online. 3Kobolds was streaming his adventures from inside the Sharn update, which is currently on the DDO preview server, and he ran in to a couple of noteworthy mobs. First among them were what look like goblins and hobgoblins, while another was a literal dinosaur. If you’re interested in watching more, you can check out 3Kobolds’ full broadcast below. Sharn itself launches at the end of April. source: Twitch (1, 2), thanks to DDOCentral for the tip!
- Dungeons & Dragons resurrected from basement into mainstream
- Dungeons & Dragons Is Releasing Free Daily Content For Kids and Adults
- How to Play Dungeons & Dragons on Zoom
- Dungeons & Dragons Supplement Adds Innovative Striving Mechanic to Ability Checks
- Dungeons & Dragons Revisits Psionics
- Battle (or Befriend) Guy Fieri in Dungeons & Dragons
- Dungeons & Dragons Movie Finally Moves Forward
- Dungeons & Dragons Movie Gets Goosebumps Director
- New Mondo Puzzles Include Marvel, Dungeons & Dragons, Jurassic Park and More
- 'Riverdale' Season 3 Will Be 'True Detective' Meets 'Dungeons & Dragons'
A first look at Dungeons & Dragons Online’s Masters of Sharn sees goblins and dinosaurs have 209 words, post on massivelyop.com at April 8, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.