New ARK Survival Evolved update out now on PS4 and Xbox (Image: STUDIO WILDCARD) Today’s ARK Survival Evolved update is now live on PS4 and Xbox One, with a special new mode also making its debut on PC. Classic PvP mode is going live on PC today and is described as a “large-team competitive experience for ARK.” The new mode has its own special rules, including higher levels of Experience gains available for a number of activities, Tribes set to 25 players and Tribal alliances disabled, though informal alliances are allowed. “The Classic PvP game mode will also serve as a test for new experiences to come, and we’re excited for all the possibilities it can lead to,” Studio Wildcard explains. “To start, we’ll be working with the community to actively seek out tribes and tribe leaders to be representatives in a new type of broadcasted competitive Classic PvP event. “These representatives may be sponsored; therefore they must ensure that they’re upholding fundamental values within their tribe which promote clean and fair play. By doing so, they’ll be playing a significant role in expanding ARK’s competitive PvP gameplay and helping us shape the future of large group PvP.” Related articles… Read full this story
- The 13 hottest games to help you stay cool all summer long
- This Is Generation Flux: Meet The Pioneers Of The New (And Chaotic) Frontier Of Business
- The new Minecraft boss reveals what's in store for the game in 2018
- Will Foursquare CEO Dennis Crowley Finally Get It Right?
- 10 Principles of Organizational Culture
- An Intimate Portrait Of Innovation, Risk, And Failure Through Hipstamatic’s Lens
- Album that John Lennon autographed for Salt Lake City radio station hours before his death goes up for auction
ARK Survival Evolved UPDATE: PS4 and Xbox One patch notes and Classic PvP news have 287 words, post on www.express.co.uk at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.