Daybreak Games announced details for a new expansion coming to PC and Mac for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Masterminds of Sharn. Sharn, one of the most iconic locations in the Eberron setting is coming to D&D Online on April 11th, 2019. This expansion will have 16 hand-crafted dungeons, a new raid, and a public area to explore. The expansion also has a new wilderness area, as players venture to The Cogs, deep beneath the city. There are mighty creatures, and treacherous paths, that only the bravest need seek out. Featuring new treasures, monsters and secrets to discover, Masterminds of Sharn enriches the Dungeons & Dragons Online experience with a wealth of new content and also includes guest Dungeon Masters, such as Campaign creator Keith Baker, and Maze Arcana’s Ruty Rutenberg and Kyle Vogt. Pre-sales for the expansion are now available, with three stunning versions to choose from, all featuring the brand new Tiefling race.
- Dungeons & Dragons Announces New Chris Perkins-Led Show, Officially Cancels Dice, Camera, Action
- Zenoti Announces UK Expansion and Leadership Team to Continue Strong Growth and Customer Adoption
- Dungeons & Dragons Announces New Dungeon Mayhem Expansion
- New Dungeons & Dragons Anthology Explores Real World Economic Issues
- Dungeons & Dragons Adventures are Super Cheap on Amazon Today
- AEW Wrestler's New Ring Gear Inspired by Classic Dungeons & Dragons Monster
- Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebooks Gift Set Drops Below $80
- Dungeons & Dragons vs. Rick and Morty's Fifth Character Is a Joke That Wouldn't Die
- Prime Day: Save an Extra $5 on Dungeons & Dragons Books and More
- This Dungeons & Dragons Adventure Combines Murder Mystery Parties With Tabletop Roleplaying
Dungeons & Dragons Online Announces April Expansion, ‘Masterminds of Sharn’ have 265 words, post on mmohuts.com at April 2, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.