Frontier has just announced Elite Dangerous’ next big update is launching on April 23rd. “As mentioned in the beginning of March, this year’s initial updates will focus on introducing quality of life improvements and improving the welcoming experience for beginners,” Frontier posted today. “This update brings with it two new modules to help get you out there, engaging in and exploring all that there is to discover – as well as ensure that you’re able to access in-game information and training from the seat of your cockpit!” Those modules would be the advanced docking computer and the supercruise assist. There’s also a new zone of planets for beginning players, extra module slots for all, navigation panel improvements, the Pilot’s Handbook, trading tweaks, and community events. The update should come as welcome news to the community; a month ago, the studio announced it’s working on what sounds like a massive 2020 expansion, with updates every three or four months in the meantime.
- CIOT coins new ADIT module in international taxation of banking
- Xbox One X Fallout 76 Bundle, Xbox Elite Controller Announced in White
- Price reductions announced on 23 medicines and 5 medical devices
- New pilot to help elderly victims of crime in Borough
- Is Meghan Markle’s ring proof she’s having an April baby? Fans spot Duchess’ new diamond ‘between her and Harry’s birthstones’
- UPDATE 2-Air New Zealand entices Walmart U.S. boss Foran home to lead airline
- UK Budget Announcement 2018 LIVE UPDATES
- Coach Park announces official 23-man squad to face hosts Thailand
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino gives an update on their new stadium
- Comedian announces two dates in Leicester for new tour
Elite Dangerous announces April 23 update with newbie tweaks and new pilot modules have 279 words, post on massivelyop.com at April 10, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.