Social media giant Snapchat is hosting a live event today and is expected to announce a host of new features, including its own gaming platform. Rumours are rife around the launch as the firm, unlike many other tech firms, rarely holds such keynotes. Some reports claim the company is also preparing to launch a new range of original TV programmes designed especially for the app. It is also expected Snapchat will reveal a number of new user features around augmented reality (AR) and has promised news on its AR platform and camera tools, as well as its Discover section that hosts videos and news from official publishers. Scroll down for video The firm is putting on a live event today to showcase its latest features and speculation includes rumours of a launch for its own gaming platform (file photo) Last week, Apple unveiled its own plans to launch a new video streaming service built around original content, as well as a subscription-based gaming service of exclusive mobile games. Snapchat has been undertaking a period of significant change as it looks to evolve beyond just being a messaging service and offering a more unique range of features to stand out from its… Read full this story
- The Top 5 Must Play RPGs for Every Video Game Console
- PC Games - Microsoft Flight Simulator
- How To Play Strategy Games
- Top 10 News for Video Gaming Industry in 2006
- The World Within Or Online Multiplayer Games In Depth
- Mobile Adventuring - Mobile Role Playing Games
- Flash Opens New Windows and Opportunities For Game Designers
- Patched PS3 Games?
- Final Fantasy: A Short History
- Sexy Marketing is the Name of the Game
Will Snapchat FINALLY unveil its gaming platform? have 267 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 4, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.