gamigo has revealed the next major update for its futuristic Shooter Ironsight. Players can look forward to additional content, exciting events and a fresh gaming experience. The Sci-Fi Shooter introduces its own “Battle Pass”. The new “Iron Pass” is available for all players but also can be purchased as a bonus to unlock even more content and exclusive rewards. Blazing through its 30 tiers, players can take on seasonal challenges, or complete their daily contracts in order to receive medals to unlock weapons with amazing skins, boxes and much more. The much requested “Ranked Mode” has been re-done and celebrates its epic comeback in this update. For the first time, a new feature allows players to queue up with their friends. Each season will feature four maps, on which players will have to fight each other. Different dog tags will be rewarded at the end of each season depending on the players’ performance. “Both teams – gamigo in Berlin and Wiple Games in Seoul have been working diligently on fulfilling the game’s true potential. We’ve also got the support of our amazing community, for which we’re eternally grateful. This update offers a great opportunity for our players to discover what makes… Read full this story
- Fortnite Patch Notes: Season 8 Update Adds Battle Pass, New Skins, Map Changes, Shared Challenges
- Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare Season 3 Battle Pass and Roadmap Revealed
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Battle Pass Detailed, Includes Two Free Weapons
- Fortnite's Season 6 Battle Pass Features New Skins; How Much It Costs, And How It Works
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare's Season 3 Battle Pass Detailed, Includes Two Free Weapons
- CoD: Modern Warfare's Season 3 Battle Pass Is Live, Includes Two Free Weapons
- CoD: Modern Warfare's Season 3 Battle Pass Live Now, Includes Two Free Weapons
- Modern Warfare's Season 3 Battle Pass Now Available With Two Free Weapons
- CoD's Season 3 Battle Pass For Modern Warfare & Warzone Is Out With Two Free Weapons
- 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare' Season 3 Release - What Time Does the Battle Pass Start?
Battle Pass and Ranked Mode Comes To FPS Ironsight have 341 words, post on mmosworld.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.