EVE Online‘s Invasion expansion lands in just two days on April 28th, and there are plenty of things you can do now to make the most of the expansion. Even with all of the mystery and speculation still surrounding the new Triglavian invasion feature, now is the time to start organising groups to tackle the invading forces and preparing certain ships that are sure to be needed in the fight. Industrialists should be getting ready to corner the market on the new tech 2 Triglavian ships, and PvE enthusiasts can theorycraft ship fittings and tactics that may be effective in fighting the Triglavian menace. Even new players signing up now thanks to the 100% off starter pack sale on Steam can start putting together tackling frigates and damage cruisers to join in. The expansion also comes with some major improvements, such as the Agency overhaul, the biggest changes yet designed to make war declarations fair, and the beta release of the 64-bit client. In this edition of EVE Evolved, I dig into all the major features coming in the Invasion expansion on Tuesday and how best to prepare for it in the time remaining. What can we expect in the… Read full this story
- Walmart Improves Holiday And Black Friday Online Shipping With New Fulfillment Centers
- Models Get Ready For Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016
- Get Ready for a Wraparound iPhone 8
- Is your network ready for the 'net video onslaught?
- The Truth About Online College Courses
- How to Help Her Get Ready so You Aren’t Always Late
- SOS Online Backup launches cloud backup for Facebook, devices
- Grand Theft Auto Online Launches Today At 7am EDT
- BYOD Stipends May Soon Go Away (If IT Gets Its Way)
- GTA Online launches tonight
EVE Evolved: Getting ready for the Invasion in EVE Online have 296 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.