NEW YORK (AP) — A federal judge has approved an agreement that Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk reached with regulators over his tweets. The deal says Musk must get a securities lawyer’s approval before writing or talking on investor calls about a broad range of Tesla-related topics. U.S. District Judge Alison Nathan said Wednesday that Musk […]
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk thinks his Wikipedia page is ‘insane’ and a ‘war zone’
- How Tesla CEO Elon Musk lost $768 million in a day
- Tesla's Cybertruck takes on Ford's F-150 in a game of tug-of-war to show off its power days after CEO Elon Musk reveals pre-sales of the vehicle are now '200k'
- Tesla stock hits record high of $420 - 16 months after CEO Elon Musk was fined $20MILLION for posting marijuana-laced tweet saying he had 'funding secured' to take company private at THAT price
- Tesla’s Elon Musk Reveals Reason for Cybertruck Demo Mishap When “Armoured Glass” Shattered
- Tesla Boss Elon Musk Says Apple's Electric Car is 'Open Secret'
- ‘Not sure about good of Twitter’: Tesla chief Elon Musk says he’s going offline
- Tesla's Elon Musk appears to smoke weed in Joe Rogan live interview
- 'So high': Tesla shares cross $420 mark over a year after Elon Musk's buyout tweet
- Elon Musk won 2019 with his quirky tweets. Here are the top 5
Judge approves Tesla CEO Elon Musk’s agreement with SEC have 224 words, post on www.seattletimes.com at May 1, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.