After two years of Early Access, Minion Masters combines CCG, MOBA and Tower Defense on PC/Xbox One. They had more than 1.5m Early Access, and are glad for all of the feedback they received. With this launch, there is also a new update revealed, “Bones and Bravery”. 8 new cards come with this update, with all-new mechanics, and the biggest Minion seen in the game yet. The new mechanic is “Accursed Ascension”.
Once a player collects enough Spectral Essence from Accursed cards, players can summon a horde of skeletons from fallen enemies or even the mighty dragon Nyrvir. A new master was also teased, Morellia, the Lich Queen. A new Battle Pass will also come in this update, for 1500 Rubies. This will give players access to all rewards, but there is also a Free Track. More information on the update can be found below. Minion Masters also has a visual story of their journey to going live, which can be found in this link.
- Book your bargain £9.50 getaway with Sun Savers and get early access to resorts
- Get early access to Hols from £9.50 with Sun Bingo
- Hols from £9.50: How do I get early access to book my 2018 holiday with Sun Savers?
- What are Hols from £9.50? The ultimate 2018 guide to booking your bargain break and get early access to resorts
- Outlander auditions forced to close early due to huge numbers of applicants
- The Cure announce huge 40th Anniversary Hyde Park show for 2018 - here's how you can get tickets before anyone else
- Nile Rodgers and Chic announce huge Yorkshire outdoor summer show
- GOLF: Strong field for British Masters leaves Lee Westwood pleased
- Retailers crack in last week before Christmas as Tesco, Mothercare and House of Fraser announce huge half price sales
- Toys R Us announces huge closing down sale