En Masse Entertainment is merging servers — pardon, continuing its “ongoing efforts to improve the player experience” — for TERA fans on consoles next week. On May 20, Darkan and Kelsaik (PS4, US), Meldita and Akasha (PS4, EU), Lakan and Kaprima (XB1, US), and パンドロス and クーマス (PS4, Japan) will merge. If you have characters on multiple servers, you’ll get slots equal to the number that you have the most on. On the bright side, if you log onto one of the servers — ideally the one you have the most characters on — before the merge, you’ll get six free character slots, so you should have plenty of room for everyone. The rest of the details regarding the server merges — guilds, friends lists, mail, auction house listings, etc. — are pretty standard for this sort of thing. Still, if you’re nervous, or just want to make sure you won’t lose anything (including characters!), check out the FAQ on the TERA site. And make sure you have alternate names ready, just in case there’s another Castanic sorcerer named Xx_HotBabe69_xX on your new, merged, server.
- OnLive - Putting Gaming Consoles to Rest!
- OnLive Console - Innovative, Fast and Reliable
- Why Does the Red Ring of Death Happen?
- Xbox 360 Console Repair - Save Your Money and a Quick Tip
- Fix the Xbox 360 1 Red Light (E74) Error - The Fastest Way to Repair Your Xbox Console
- Xbox 360 Repair Information - 2 Different Ways to Fix Your Console
- Xbox 360 Console Repair - What You Need to Know to Fix the Xbox 360 Red Rings of Death
- Connect to MSSQL Database Using Enterprise Manager on Windows Dedicated Server
- How to Setup a Ventrilo Server
- What is Special About Virtual Private Servers For MetaTrader Expert Advisors (EAs)?
TERA Console Server Merges Happening Next Week have 293 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at May 15, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.