Last night I started the evening as I have done several recently… spending a chunk of time playing Rage 2. However at some point I needed to get up and around and when I finally got sat back down at the laptop on the sofa… I decided to check to see if I happened to make it into World of Warcraft Classic Beta. I can’t even pinpoint where I heard the news, but at some point yesterday I heard that Beta invites would be going out. I did not notice that I had gotten an email but I opted to just check the launcher, and sure enough… nestled beside PTR in the list was “Beta: WoW Classic”. I installed the game and popped in to see what all had changed since the BlizzCon demo. Side note… at some point during the evening I did in fact receive an email titled “Belghast – You’re Invited to the World of Warcraft Classic Beta Test” and I clipped part of the email above… which is obviously formatted for mobile devices. Like I said however my account had received the entitlement long before I got an email, so I feel like your best option… Read full this story
- The 10 Players Who Have Been Unexpectedly Brilliant This Season
- Installing a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
- 1967 Pontiac Firebird – Floorpan Install
- How to Install an Independent Rear Suspension
- Inject The Unexpected
- Custom Autosound’s Secretaudio System – Install A Hidden Stereo
- Project Laguna Baer Brakes Install – Stand On It!
- Project RamRodder Rollcage Install – RamRodder, Part XII
- How To Install A Hotter Camshaft – Power! Part 1
- Range Rover Mk1 (1970) retro road test
Unexpected Installables have 277 words, post on aggronaut.com at May 16, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.