With TennoCon 2019 on the way this July, Digital Extremes soon has to shift its attention to this massive event. But before that shift happens, the studio was able to put out one (possibly) last pre-show developer livestream to give players a peek into the next major content update for Warframe. The focus of the devstream was mostly on warframes — namely the new Runner and Oni frames as well as a rework of the Wukong. The Runner’s abilities weren’t shared, but the class’ agility and speed (not to mention a “Redline mode”) were mentioned, while the Oni is a class that “likes to eat things using his void stomach.” So, Jabba the Frame? Meanwhile, the Wukong is getting a high polygon delux skin, an ability to clone itself, and tweaks to its other skills. You can check out the full livestream, including some tantalizing concept art, after the break!
- Tesla Blade Runner: Everything We Know About Elon Musk’s 6-Seater Pickup Truck
- [UPDATED] Exclusive Interview: Comic Creator Katie O’Neill Talks About Her Work, Announces Next Project With Oni Press
- UK box office: 'Lego Ninjago' scrapes by 'Blade Runner 2049'
- ‘There Is No Longer a Front-Runner’
- Box Office Preview: 'Gravity' Rocketing Toward $40 Million Debut
- UK box office: 'Blade Runner 2049' opens with healthy $8m
- CNN #GOPDebate Preview: What to Watch for Tonight
- Award season preview
- Tesla gives us a cryptic look at its cyberpunk, Blade Runner-inspired pickup
- Foundation show runner steps down from Apple’s TV adaptation
Warframe previews the agile Runner and gluttonous Oni have 254 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 25, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.