It’s finally happening; World of Warcraft Classic is launching worldwide on August 27, 2019. Select WoW players will be able to participate in a small-scale closed beta testing starting on May 15 which is expected to run until July. Those interested can opt-in to the closed beta on their account management section on Battle.net. Players can begin reserving their names on August 13. The only requirement to play Classic WoW is an active subscription. Despite initially launching back in 2004, World of Warcraft Classic will likely be the biggest MMORPG launch of 2019. Further reading: Official post FacebookTwitterReddit Related
- Bug or bad memory? The World of Warcraft Classic fiasco is a potent case study for nostalgia's ability to mess with our minds
- Anime Architecture Book Dives Into Megacities and Imagined Worlds From Classic Films
- Tour de France delayed until August amid coronavirus pandemic
- China condemns North Korean 'sabre-rattling' after failed missile launch
- Strikeouts on upswing entering College World Series
- Lockdown impact: India's classic World Cup matches and WWE boost viewership on sports channels
- Amazon delays its ambitious upcoming MMO 'New World'
- North Korea's defiant rocket launch tests Barack Obama's nuclear resolve
- World leaders condemn North Korea over missile launches
- NASA astronaut, Russian cosmonauts launch to the space station during a pandemic
World of Warcraft Classic Launching on August 27 have 210 words, post on mmos.com at May 14, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.