Apex Legends Season 2 is kicking off July 2 and it’s bringing some big changes to Kings Canyon — including big critters and dragons? At least, that’s what it looks like in the new launch trailer released today.
The new battle pass was teased almost a month ago during E3, when the new electrifying character Watson was also introduced. There were also some new weapons and other additions teased at the time.
The good news is players don’t have to wait much longer for the new content — just five more days. Until then, you can watch the new trailer below.
- ‘Apex Legends’ game sales helps boost EA shares
- Fortnite season 8 battle pass FREE as Epic Games fires back at Apex Legends
- Apex Legends: Parents' guide to the battle royale game set to take on Fortnite
- Apex Legends is a smash hit as millions download free Fortnite rival
- Fortnite offering next monthly Battle Pass for free
- Apex Legends: New free battle royale reaches one million players in eight hours... is it the future of game releases?
- Apex Legends: Fortnite rival reaches one million players in eight hours... is it the future of game releases?
- Apex Legends first-look review: Is Titanfall battle royale a Fortnite killer?
- Apex Legends breaks Fortnite record with 10 million players in just 72 hours
- Xbox One X News: Shock Microsoft and PS4 updates for Apex Legends, Anthem, The Division 2