A console version of Crossfire, the world’s most popular shooter, is coming to Xbox One in 2020. Titled Crossfire X, the console version is developed by Smilegate, the same studio behind the 2007 original Crossfire. The original PC version of Crossfire still boasts over 8 million concurrent players, over 650 million registered accounts, and its routinely grosses over $1 billion dollars annually. The game’s success is largely due to China, but a Western version has been available for several years, but failed to find much of an audience. Inspired by Valve’s Counter-Strike, Crossfire quickly branched out to add new game modes such as zombies, vehicle modes, underwater matches, and much more. The sale of skins, new characters, and powerful weapons keeps the money rolling in. No word yet on weather Crossfire X will maintain the original’s pay-to-win business model. While Crossfire X will launch first on Xbox, expect a PlayStation release later on. FacebookTwitterReddit Related
- Xbox 360: A Revolution in Console Gaming
- Console War-XBOX 360 vs. Playstation 3
- How And Why to Get An Awesome X Box 360 Skin For Your XBOX Console
- Wii and PlayStation3: The Latest Battle of the Gaming Consoles
- Dueling Duals: ATI Puts SLI into the CrossFire
- Hit Me With Your DS Stick : The DS Games Console, Feminine Version of the PSP?
- Xbox 360 Mod Chip - Expand Your Gaming Selections and Play Import Games on Your Xbox 360 Console.
- The Potential Of PS3 Games Console
- Intro to the Next-Gen Console War for Parents
- Modern Console Sofa Table - Popcorn and Soda Not Included
Crossfire X Coming To Consoles In 2020 have 257 words, post on mmos.com at June 9, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.