Phantasy Star Online 2. Most of you have probably given up hope of this 2012 title ever coming to the west, but those who kept up their hopes have been handsomely rewarded. Today’s E3 conference brought the announcement that Sega will finally be bringing the MMORPG to the west.
Players of PSO2 become a member of a research expedition called “Arks,” which belong to a fleet of interplanetary cruising ships, setting out to a research a variety of different planets. Visiting places for the mission (quest) always evolves into a fresh and surprising adventure, including auto-generated maps, sudden events, and a Multiplayer Party Area, where up to 12 players can play together simultaneously.
PC and Xbox gamers will finally be able to get their hands on the free to play title in 2020 with crossplay between the two platforms.
- GTA 5 cheats: PS4, Xbox, PC cheats list and how to enter all cheats, phone codes and console commands
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PC Minimum And Recommended System Requirements
- People’s Choice Awards 2019: Lisa Rinna leads the glamour as Real Houswives stars turns heads on the red carpet
- Xbox and PlayStation owners could soon battle each online as Microsoft admits it IS talking to Sony about 'CrossPlay'
- Microsoft Teases Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Difficulty Options Explained
- Xbox pledges to curb toxic behaviour as 'gaming disorder' set to become recognised mental illness
- Xbox Game Pass' Next Incredible Offer Leaked
- Severn Stars make sensational swoop for Liana Leota from Manchester Thunder
- B-Town Stars' Crazy Halloween Costumes