A few days back, we posted about the global pre-registration phase for an upcoming mobile RPG, Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Due to the game’s unique Chinese ink art design and the fact it is using a fantasy oriental theme, there have been requests received to take a look at the Taiwan server, 妖怪正傳. We were interested in the game as well, hence decided to take a quick look. We will just talk about the core aspects of 妖怪正傳, and leave the rest for you to explore in the English version. Note that the global server might differ in some aspects. Combat • Battle takes place on a 6 x 6 grid battlefield. • Each character has his or her own range of movement and combat distance, depending on ranged or melee combat. • A frustrating part of combat is that each turn, only 1 character can make 1 move, which makes the whole process very, very slow. In most of the other similar team-based + turn-based mobile games we played, all characters are able to make 1 move each round. • The automated combat system is not reliable and we feel that it can only be used for lower level maps…. Read full this story
- Asian Granito looking to engage with global players
- GST rate hike on mobiles: Xiaomi, ICEA, CAIT, AIMRA say move will seriously harm the industry
- Ayeza Khan leaves fans excited with first look of upcoming drama on Geo
- Puma Smartwatch review: Looks sporty, performs poorly
- Jacqueline Fernandez Shares First Look Of Her Holi Song Mere Angne Mein With Asim Riaz
- The Coronavirus Makes Politics Look Small
- How Taiwan is containing coronavirus – despite diplomatic isolation by China
- Lessons from China’s neighbour Taiwan to control spread of coronavirus
- PUBG Mobile ‘Payload Mode’ launching soon: Top features, weapons and more
- How has Taiwan kept its coronavirus infection rate so low?
– Quick look at the Taiwan server of upcoming global mobile RPG have 303 words, post on mmoculture.com at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.