Everyone loves Rocket League, so it’s no surprise that Crossout now has its own “cars playing soccer/football” mode. In Steel Championship Football, you’ll get behind the wheel of a vehicle equipped with a harpoon gun that you’ll use to “catch, drag and hurl a massive steel ball towards the other team’s goal.” Victories earn you better ratings, which you can use to rise through the leader boards; the higher you go, the better the rewards. Also present in today’s update is a new map and a better new player experience. The “Crater” map is a wide-open map centered around a crashed space shuttle, while new players will get the “Sprinter” light cabin more quickly and have more vehicle points to construct their customized death machines. Other changes to early missions should make getting into the game more convenient for new players. There are a lot more individual changes to weapons and vehicle parts, detailed in the video below and on the Crossout website.
- Player watch: Grant Leadbitter's Championship football in League One
- RTE to show live coverage of Allianz League and club championship as new agreement revealed
- New map shows hours of sunshine in France for 2019
- FOOTBALL: New role for Challinor in Stamford's management team
- FOOTBALL: New name for Bourne ground after sponsorship deal
- New map will celebrate Swaffham’s heritage and culture
- Championship football for Chesterfield via a smartphone app? OWNA FC seek takeover talks
- Iceland has one of very few women competing in the World Shearing and Woolhandling Championships in New Zeeland.
- Middlesex CCC: New head coach Stuart Law issues rallying cry for success as he says: ‘I want to add steel to our skill’
- Man of Steel details of new voting process revealed
Crossout Adds Steel Championship Football And New Map have 298 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.