Remember when BioWare teased a little trailer at the Game Awards in December last year? That almost seemed like a lifetime ago. We got a glimpse of Solas – the much misunderstood hero turn villain in the series’s last installment Dragon Age: Inquisition. Well that was way back in 2014, and now five years on, it’s beginning to feel like a drag. Fans and players want to know where the story goes, and because the narrative has been so good in the trilogy so far (gameplay not so much), it’s only inevitable that folks would be craving for more. Furthermore, developers BioWare are not having a good 2019. Anthem has made the news for all the wrong reasons, and one might suspect that the studio is buckling under that negativity. So please BioWare, here’s why we need the next Dragon Age before it’s too late. Or, give it to another studio worthy of completing the saga. We Want To See Tevinter Let’s face it – we all adore Dorian Pavus as a companion in Dragon Age: Inquisition right? Besides being openly gay and fabulous, the character adds a lot more emotional weight to the cast. More importantly, Dorian’s idle party… Read full this story
- 'Dragon Age 4' Update: Why Fans Won't Get A Release Date This Month
- Dragon Age 4 Lead Producer Fernando Melo leaves BioWare
- New information about next Dragon Age should be revealed in December
- Felicia Day Writing and Starring in Dragon Age Web Series
- Anthem story DLC to be free, Dragon Age and Mass Effect to feature continuous storytelling
- Dear Netflix: Give us our analytics!
- Particles Collected by Hayabusa Give Absolute Age of Asteroid Itokawa
- BioWare Reassures Fans Amid Poor Anthem Reviews
- ‘Anthem’: Everything we know about Bioware’s next game
- ‘It’s been a long road to get here’: BioWare’s Mike Gamble on the launch of ‘Anthem,’ and what the team learned from that rocky demo
Dear BioWare: Gives Us The Next Dragon Age Before It’s Too Late have 329 words, post on mmosworld.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.