Industry and fluffy clouds are all the rage in Dual Universe, as the upcoming sci-fi sandbox kicked off its Alpha 2 test today. Test pilots should also experience a significant change to how their ships handle in space with the advent of true weightlessness.
“We were quite happy with how ships translated differently in atmosphere and space, but we hoped to add an improved sensation of weightlessness,” the studio said. “And now it’s done! Now when trying to manoeuver a ship while in the atmosphere, you should experience the true dragless feeling of space and the effects of air upon a ship’s hull.”
Even better, the team added the ability for players to leave their ships and use a jetpack to do some fancy zero-g gliding in the void of space. At least you get brakes for when you get too out of control. Good luck recreating that opening scene to Gravity and getting hopelessly lost among the stars!
- 2018 Dual-Cab Ute Mega Test
- Mysore University cancels entrance test for foreign students
- A Look at Dual Elections in Turkey Testing Erdogan's Power
- University of Utah Campus Goes Tobacco Free
- What is the UK national speed limit for dual carriageways and motorways and what do the different road signs mean?
- More standardized testing woes in Texas? A high-performing school says over 100 students got zeros on essays
- Private-sector test results to account for 20% of national university English entrance exam scores
- Virgin Galactic launches second test flight in bid to create spaceship for tourists
- Florida Memorial University appoints Dr. Jaffrus Hardrick as New Interim President
- Scientists Say Alpha Centauri A and B Could Be Ideal for Life