[Play free now] Phoenix Labs today revealed details on the first expansive content update for their Free-to-Play co-op action RPG Dauntless. Titled “Fortune & Glory,” the update is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Epic Games store as a free update, bringing with it the challenging Trials experience, a new Hunt Pass, new cosmetic rewards and more. Strengthened by “One Dauntless,” the cross-play and cross-progression system supported across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the Epic Games store, Dauntless has surpassed 12 million players and become the fastest growing action game of all time.
“Fortune & Glory” provides Slayers with a formidable new challenge in the form of Trials. Trials is new gameplay offered by Lady Luck, an enigmatic figure who arrives in Ramsgate with a mysterious island in tow. Trials will pit adventurous Slayers against dangerous, modified Behemoths and all-new environmental challenges, like terrain-transforming pests. With the clock ticking, it is up to Slayers to prove that they can execute under pressure.
Trials are split into two difficulty levels: “Normal” and “Dauntless.” Completing “Normal” difficulty Trials nets Slayers with Steel Marks, used to purchase unique rewards such as weapon mods and alternate special attacks, while completing “Dauntless” difficulty Trials rewards Slayers with Gilded Marks: currency used to purchase exclusive cosmetic rewards that showcase more advanced accomplishments. There is something for all brave Slayers!
Both Steel and Gilded Marks are exclusive to Lady Luck’s shop, and can only be earned through Trials. Slayers can see how they stack up to Trials competition by viewing the Wall of Champions outside Lady Luck’s shop in Ramsgate. The wall displays a list of the top performers in both solo and group hunts. And because Trials rotate on a weekly basis, there’s always a chance for Slayers to see new names – or even their own – on the wall.
- Action RPG ‘Dauntless’ coming to consoles, mobile
- New Dragon Ball Z Action-RPG in the Works
- 'Final Fantasy XIV' 4.5 Patch Notes: Update Brings New Blue Mage Job, Quests and More
- ‘Runescape’ Mining and Smithing Rework Update: Get Your Elder Rune Pickaxe and Blast Fusion Hammers Ready …
- Cypress Completes Purchase of Glory Lithium Property in Nevada
- Mitt Romney Defends Anti-Trump Op-Ed, Says Article Illustrated 'Priorities and Perspectives' as U.S. Senator
- Op-Ed: Nonprofits Should Work Together to Fight Climate Change
- Overbilling, broken water meters and a class action lawsuit: City’s utility is drowning
- Prominent Int'l Crimes News Op-ed Warns Sri Lankan Crisis a Threat to National Reconciliation and Accountability
- Mitt Romney Blasts Donald Trump In Washington Post Op-Ed, Says President Has Not 'Risen To The Mantle Of The Office'