Star Wars: The Old Republic‘s Warriors and Marauders are in for some changes as the devs are (tentatively) set to implement bonuses for both classes. Players of both classes will have to meet some requirements to utilize these bonuses, mostly related to having high-end pieces, and players won’t need just one or two high-end pieces, but somewhere between four and six. Based on the forum posts — one each for Marauders and Sith Warriors — the bonuses that require these items will be pretty substantial. As an example, the Warriors’ Ubercharge bonus gives them two ability charges when using Force Charge and keeps them from being stunned or rooted for 3 seconds after using it. As for the Marauders, they’re getting a bit more love than the Warriors in the form of new abilities, tactical items, and more. As always, full details on both can be found via the links above.
- Small moves set up big rebound for Warriors next season
- Meet Lester Jones, a veteran chef catering to a new set of customers: schoolchildren
- Warriors’ Kerr believes impact of Curry’s left hand nerve damage is overblown
- What the NBA shutdown means for the Warriors: ‘Too many questions’
- Report: Warriors sweep could cost team $22 million in lost gate revenue
- Stakes are high for 5 Warriors trying to make next season’s roster
- Oakland’s Juan Toscano-Anderson wants to be more than Warriors’ feel-good story
- Warriors in limbo: NBA suspends season due to Gobert’s coronavirus case
- NRL 2020: Newcastle Knights defeat New Zealand Warriors 20-0
- Why Steph Curry’s return this season is so important for the Warriors
New Set Bonuses Incoming For SWTOR’s Marauders And Warriors have 272 words, post on www.mmobomb.com at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on Make Money Online. If you want remove this page, please contact us.